Or try a quick search
- Standard drinks calculator
- Support services
- It's okay to say nay
- Talking to kids about alcohol
- Alcohol and your health
- Binge drinking
- Effects of alcohol on pregnancy
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Drink driving
- Stay tasteful while tasting
- Sorry, we couldn't find anything…
Articles tagged with standard drinks
Is there such a thing as safe drink driving?
Most of us are in a car every day, so it’s easy to forget how complex driving really is. When you’re behind the wheel you need total concentration, good coordination, rapid reflexes and the ability to make correct judgments and decisions. Drinking alcohol diminishes that.