Or try a quick search
- Standard drinks calculator
- Support services
- It's okay to say nay
- Talking to kids about alcohol
- Alcohol and your health
- Binge drinking
- Effects of alcohol on pregnancy
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Drink driving
- Stay tasteful while tasting
- Sorry, we couldn't find anything…
Articles tagged with schoolies
Don’t turn into a foolie this Schoolies.
Schoolies. It’s a little word for a big week. It’s the holiday Year 12s all over Australia have been waiting for. But above all, it’s the chance to celebrate the end of school…finally. Hold up. Before you race out there, make sure you’re prepared. Not knowing the risks or what to do in an emergency can turn things ugly, fast.